Overview of Services
We provide a wide range of patent intellectual property and consulting services, including: drafting and prosecuting United States and international patent applications, including appeals and re-examinations; consulting on scientific matters; retaining expert witnesses; document review; and support for intellectual property litigation. You can take advantage of our cost-effective patentability assessments and due diligence services, which include state-of-the-art, prior art, and freedom to operate searches.
Please visit our pages for individual inventors and startups or universities, law firms and corporate legal departments to learn more about the services we offer.
- Consultation on patent matters
- Prior-art or patentability searches and opinions
- Drafting, filing, and prosecuting patent applications through completion
- Appeals and re-examinations
- Freedom to operate, state-of-the-art and invalidity searches
- Document review
- Consult on scientific matters